A super simple soup to make and done in the time it takes to boil the kettle.
Fresh, crisp, light and full of flavour it’s a perfect bowl of healthy but comforting soup.
Spinach, pea and pistachio soup
Serves: Makes 2
- 500ml chicken / vegetable stock
- A large handful of spinach
- A large handful of kale, stalks removed
- A large handful of frozen peas
- 1 tbsp. of chopped pistachios, pus extra for garnish
- A few fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. of tzatziki
- Pea shoots
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pour the stick into into a pan and bring to the bowl.
- Into a food processor (a nutribullet works perfectly), pop in the spinach, kale, peas, pistachios and mint. Add half the stock and blitz until smooth. Pour the mixture into the pan with the remaining soup and heat through; season to taste.
- Ladle the soup into bowls, top with a tablespoon of tzatziki, fresh pea shoots, a sprinkle of chopped pistachios and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.