A slightly different take on Turkish eggs, teamed with a herby yoghurt and oozy yolked boiled eggs.
Herby Turkish Eggs
- 2 Clarence Court Burford Brown Eggs
- 4 tbsp. of thick Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. of fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp. of fresh chopped mint
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 50g of salted butter
- A pinch of ground chilli or chilli flakes
- Extra dill and chilli flakes for garnish
- Bring a pan of water up to the boil on a medium - high heat and boil the eggs on a low-boil for 6 minutes. Meanwhile prep the below.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yoghurt, dill, mint and salt and pepper and set to the side.
- In a small frying pan, melt the butter along with the chilli until it starts to foam and turn golden, then remove from the heat.
- Once the eggs have cooked, immediately submerge in cold water and gently peel off the shell.
- To serve, add 2 tbsp. of the herby yoghurt to each bowl, cut the eggs in half and push them into the yoghurt. Spoon the chilli butter over everything and add an extra scattering of dill and chilli flakes. Serve with toasted flatbreads to mop everything up.